ezcap280H HDMI 1080P Recreation Seize,Seize HDMI Video to USB Flash Drive, Go By means of Video to HDTV with Microphone enter.
Utility Connections with Recreation Consoles:
– HDMI: WiiU, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4
– Storage Media: USB Flash Disk, Moveable Arduous Disk (exFAT format just isn’t supported)
– Enter Decision / Go-through:
720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i)
1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)
– Seize Decision:
720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p)
– File Format: Video / AVI MP4, Audio / AAC Stereo
– File High quality: Max 18Mbps@1080P 30fps
– File File: Max 2GB/per file
– File Place: Max 140MB/minute, eight.4GB/hour
– Energy Provide: DC 5V 2A
1*1080P HDMI Recreation Seize
1*Video enhancing software program CD
1.PS3/PS4 has disabled HDCP for firmware 1.7 or later, so person can simply document sport play with ezcap HDMI Recreation Seize.
2. Used on PS3/PS4/XBOX360 blue-ray DVDdirectly
With Microphone enter to document your voice.1080P recording with one click on, no PC enquired. Simply easy insert one USB Flash disk to get it wherever, anytime
Convey it out of your room and share the gameplay and enjoyable with your mates wherever
Simple to make use of, no any set-up. You simply click on RECORD button to document your gameplay, and re-click to cease recording
With 1080P HDMI Go by.you possibly can play HD gameplay while you’re recording it
Add Microphone enter with HDMI, save to USB Sticker or HDD Instantly.
- Previous AFUNTA G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4, PC, Xbox One Controller, Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones with Mic, LED Mild, Bass Encompass, Comfortable Reminiscence Earmuffs for Laptop computer Mac-Blue
- Next DualShock four Wi-fi Controller for PlayStation four – Magma Crimson
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed